Monday, February 06, 2006

Go Steelers!

Yesterday Grayson got to experience his first Super Bowl party. Dominic is a big Steelers fan, so Grayson and I got all dressed up for Daddy. We went over to a friend's house for a party and Grayson did very well. A lot of my friends met him for the first time and were surprised at how "well-behaved" he is. Unfortunately, due to the excitement of the game (the Steelers won, in case you live under a rock), he didn't really get to sleep much because of the crowd's screams. I thought that would mean he would sleep a little longer last night - I was wrong. But, today he seems to be making up for it as he takes his nap and giving me a much needed break!!

Not a very good picture of me, but oh well!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of Dominic the entire game. Congrats to him and his team! I'm glad Grayson enjoyed his first Superbowl party.

Mel said...

Aw, you look great! Glad Grayson experienced his first Super Bowl and that daddy's team won!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Laura, he looks too cute!!! By the way, it is NOT a bad picture of you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh whatever! You and your pictures! haha.

Anonymous said...

Hello and congrats on your gorgeous son. My name is Tina and I am married to a Trinidadian man. We have two children through adoption - Aidan was adopted from Haiti and Makena was adopted through American Adoptions. We live in San Diego. I'd love to chat sometime!