Thursday, July 27, 2006

Isn't It Too Soon?!?

Well, yesterday Grayson started pulling himself up to a standing position. All by himself. He just started crawling for goodness sake!! Isn't it too soon for him to start standing and trying to walk?!? Yes, I said trying to walk. He's already maneuvering himself around things after he stands. He's even let go a few times and stood on his own. My Mom said my brother walked at nine months. I know it's possible but I guess I just didn't think it would happen. Everyone kept telling me he would probably walk late because he's so big, so that's what I expected. I guess they're wrong. We are so not ready for this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is pulling himself up!!!! The pics are great.. Amy

Erica said...

Wowee, go Grayson! Well, I know how you feel, Laura. Cass started standing right after she learned to crawl (2.5 months ago) and now she is letting go and balancing, and I think will be taking a few steps soon...

And Carter just learned to roll over, but man, he is catching up quickly, starting to pull up a bit (even tho he can't crawl yet) and seems so much more coordinated and strong, suddenly!

I recommend the Superyard XT with an extension, you can run around the house while he's playing, crawling, etc. in there!

http://www.epinions.com/North_State_Industries_Superyard_XT_Gate_Safety_Gates

Anonymous said...

Little Miss M pulled herself up to stand the day after she started crawling.
Look out! Grayson will be cruising all over the house before you know it!!!
It is so much fun to watch them become mobile isn't it?!