Tuesday, August 15, 2006

They Tell Me It Counts

On August 5th, toward the end of Heidi's birthday party, I reached my finger into Grayson's mouth and finally felt it...his first tooth!! After months and months of slobber and chewing, he was finally cutting a tooth. A couple days later, we could see it peaking through. I hadn't planned on counting it as "his first official tooth" in his baby book until the thing came in completely, but according to my sisters, you record it as soon as you notice. So, I'm counting it. You can barely see it in the pictures, but if you look really close (and I mean close), Grayson now has a tooth on his right side of the bottom gum.



3 comments:

Erica said...

It counts! It counts! I'm counting it when the tooth/teeth are visible. Both tots have two bottom teeth visible, but they are taking their sweet time coming in all the way!

Yay, Grayson!

Anonymous said...

So that's what they look like... Yeah, Kate's 10 1/2 months, not a tooth in sight.

Grayson is so smoochable, I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice job with the pics. I can see it!! :) Too cute!