Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm a Horrible Blogger



I don't even know what to say. I know I haven't kept up on the blog at all and I've been reminded by some family members and friends, so I promise to do better.

So much has happened since the last post and to try to do a complete update would be impossible. In a nutshell, I'm really enjoying my job, although it can be quite stressful at times and honestly is the most stressful job I've ever had. Grayson is no longer at Dandelion. My sister was able to start watching him each day, so we took advantage of that opportunity. He gets a little more one-on-one time, but I think he has some problems throughout the day because he misses being around all the other kids. Right now he's only with his cousins each day. Starting in September, he'll be going to the preschool at our church and I'm really looking forward to that. He and I will get to know some of the children he'll grow up with and I will hopefully get to know some new families.

He also is starting soccer in the fall. He seems excited about it, but we'll see how it goes. They are allowing him to play a year early since he'll be four in November. I'm hoping he'll learn a little structure and find a good way to release all his energy. He really wants to play baseball, which I'm dreading, but luckily I have a few more years before that begins!!

Otherwise, things are going well. We've been enjoying the summer, especially since the days have been on the cool side, and Grayson's favorite thing to do is ride his "truck" (aka Gator) around the yard. I'm amazed that something so simple can keep him occupied for so long, but I'm definitely not complaining!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

So good to see you posting. I miss you. Email me if you have time to play Scrabble.

We are in the process of adopting #2!

Laura F. said...

Yay!! Congratulations on adopting number two. I hope things are going well.

I also sent you an email. It's so great to hear from you.