Monday, March 20, 2006

A Weekend in the Pocono Mountains

Grayson took his first "official" vacation when we hung out with my high school friends and their families March 17th through the 19th in the Pocono Mountains. It was a little too cold to do anything with Grayson other than stay inside and socialize, but that worked for him. We had rented a house together and Grayson absolutely loved all the attention he received, especially from my friend's daughter Avery who is almost 18 months old. They were absolutely intrigued with each other and it was so neat to watch them interact.

Playing with Avery & Daddy

Just Talking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is to freakin cute hehe!! I dunno Aunt Laura, that hair is goin a bit crazy...would you even consider a trim maybe :-P

Anonymous said...

We had a great weekend with you guys! I hope we can make it an annual tradition!