Monday, June 05, 2006

Everything Looks Good

Today Grayson had his appointment with the Orthopedic and everything looks good with his leg. The doctor checked both legs for problems and didn't see any. Both are rotating correctly and he didn't notice any abnormalities. He also conducted an x-ray just to make sure there weren't any problems with Grayson's hips and everything looks good! It's such a relief to know. We will follow-up with the doctor in a few months just to be sure, but we don't think there is anything to worry about.

Also, Grayson is sitting on his own very, very well. I now only use the Bumbo seat when it's time for him to eat. He now sits happily on the floor and plays with his toys on his own. One of his favorite toys, thanks to Aunt Emy and Uncle Rob, is his star piano. He loves to sit and hit the keys to hear the music. We've noticed that music is definitely one of his favorite things, so it's easy to see why he adores the piano so much (now if I could just program it to play the Black Eyed Peas or Shakira, but then we would never be able to pull him away from it).

Big Boy!!
Piano Man

2 comments:

Erica said...

Laura, what a relief that Grayson's leg is okay! He's so adorable, and glad he's sitting on his own, this will make things easier in terms of him playing by himself for a time! Carter can sit up by himself for a little bit, but sooner or later he topples over, so I always have to be close to keep him from clocking his head!

I hope we can get together sometime soon - I'm at home Mondays & Wednesdays in June. I'll e-mail you...

Anonymous said...

Awww...hes such a cutie-pa-tutie! I love this kid. I'm glad I get to be the "nanny" hehe!! :-)