Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Camera Crazed!!

Dominic and I bought a new camera last week because the old one just couldn't keep up with Grayson. We missed so many pictures of him because the shutter speed was so slow or I had to wait for the flash to warm up. Well, not any more! We purchased the Nikon D50 and it is AMAZING!! I am addicted to taking pictures. We bought the camera Friday night and as of yesterday I had taken over 200 pictures of Grayson. I'm now sorting through them and trying to delete a few, but I'm amazed at how incredible and clear each picture actually is.

I took a lot of pictures yesterday when I took Grayson to the park to play with his friends. Yes, we went to the park on December 17th - it was over 70 degrees!! He had a blast and I had a great time breaking in the new camera. Here are just a few of the pictures I've taken over the past few days. I'm going to upload more in Grayson's photo album when I get the chance.

Day One With the Camera

Eating with a Big Boy Spoon

Playing in the Park

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a shame? Playing in the park in the middle of December and not having to wear jackets? :)