Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back from New York

Each year a few high school friends and I get together with our families to simply enjoy each other's company. Last year we rented a cabin in the Poconos and this year we decided to actually visit a friend's house in upstate New York. We were very lucky because the weather was incredible after so many miserable, cold days. Overall, Grayson was a pretty good boy with a few moments of "spunkiness" thrown in. My friend's house wasn't really Grayson-proof (my new term, since so often baby-proofing isn't enough), so it was nice to have a few extra eyes watching him so I wasn't stressed the entire time. One of the ironies of the trip is that it really was the first time Grayson was out in the snow. I never bought him any snow boots, so all the times we had snow this season, we never went outside. Plus, it had been so incredibly cold. On Sunday we all took a gondola ride up Gore mountain where people were skiing in 80 degree weather. Grayson was able to experience snow for the first time in short sleeves!
Going Up Gore Mountain
Snow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of you all are wonderful and I feel lucky to have been there! It was wonderful to see all of you. I can't believe Grayson wasn't WALKING this time last year!

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him looking out the window! He becomes more handsome with every passing moment (if that's possible)!