Monday, January 23, 2006

The Amazing Bumbo Seat


Grayson's Bumbo Seat arrived on Saturday and I couldn't wait to take it out of the box and use it. Unfortunately, it had been sitting outside all day, so by the time we got home that night the seat was a little cold and Grayson wasn't happy about sitting in it. Today, however, was a different story. The Bumbo Seat has already been a lifesaver. After his bath I was able to comb and style his hair (don't judge, he's got a lot of hair!) without his usual screaming because he was sitting comfortably in his Bumbo Seat. We then played a little with him sitting in it. It's much more fun to play with a baby when he's sitting up rather than standing over him.

I recommend anyone with a new baby to get a Bumbo. My friend recommended it to me and I am so glad she did.

Love My Bumbo!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! He looks so happy in his Bumbo seat! I'm going to have to get one of those things.

Mollie

Erica said...

I love the pictures, how cute!!!

Looks like you'll get a lot of use out of the bumbo!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just heard about the bumbo seat. A lot of physical therapists and occupational therapists are using it for therapy with kids on their caseload and it's supposed to be great for newborns! I can't wait to tell my colleagues abour your rave reviews!

Anonymous said...

Grayson looks so cute in his bumbo. Ashley is jealous. Looks like we'll have to get one:)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, he is such a doll! Isn't fate amazing (the way we met, the NV situation falling apart), you were just meant to be this little guys parents! He is so lucky, actually I would say you are all pretty blessed to have found your way to each other! Can't wait to meet him soon!

Love & Kisses
Tammy

Bek said...

Hi, I found you from your announcement on Family Forums.

My son LOVED the Bumbo seat. He was a very strong a stiff baby and he could sit in it from a very early age..

What a sweetie! I am a sucker for dark eyes. We are an adoptive family as well so I can appreciate your journey and your joy!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am loving that bumbo seat.

Grayson is getting cuter with every picture I see!

Anonymous said...

My how he has grown!! He is so absolutely adorable and each time I look at him, I think of what a blessing and awesome addition he is to our family!!!!

Anonymous said...

I second Heidi's comment. Hes to cute. I've decided that Lindsey got Tevyn, so Grayson is ALL mine hehe! I'll be there Feb. 11 and anytime after. Feel free to call. Cyaaa!!! Oh and I'm feelin wed. night for Gilmore Girls. I have a paper tues. night to write. let me know! Cya!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura,

Grayson is soooo cute! Hope you're doing well! Miss Ya!

Lon