Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Blog? Really??

As you probably know by now, Dominic and I adopted a son on November 22, 2005. Because so many of our friends now live around the country (and around the world) and because some of them have asked us if we have a website dedicated to him, I decided to start a blog. Hopefully I can keep the site updated with pictures and information "All About Grayson." This way you can check it out any time you like and you will no longer receive those annoying e-mail updates from me!!


Introducing Grayson Jordan Paul DiPietro, Born November 17, 2005!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to see Grayson's blog - what a beautiful baby! Congratulations - Shelbe

Anonymous said...

Thres nothing wrong with leaving update emails. I feel special when I have emails...plus they aren arent annoying forwards. That bumbo seat makes him look so cute hehe. I love it!!