Saturday, January 28, 2006

Grayson's Day in the Big City

Yesterday was a great day for both Grayson and me. I got to spend some time with adults and Grayson got tons of attention!! I went down to Baltimore to have lunch with a friend who works at my old company. Before lunch, I stopped in the HR Department to see all my co-workers. Grayson was handed off from one person to the next, and he slept the entire time. Actually, he was a perfect gentleman all day. He slept while we had lunch in the Inner Harbor. He slept in the car on the way to the mall. He slept while we walked around the mall until it was time to eat. And then he slept the entire drive back to the country. Amazing! I was a little worried he would be up all night, but he did great then as well. I was also a little worried because this was the first time he and I went out for a day all by ourselves and I think we handled it nicely. Now we're getting ready for a very busy weekend. Lots of partying and visiting ahead of us. That means more adult time for me! Yay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you and Grayson had a nice day! From what I've seen around Brooklyn, schlepping a baby around the city is no joke. Kudos to you both!