Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tagged

So I was tagged a little while ago by my dear friend Karen, who will be leaving soon to pick up her daughter from Guatemala. Unfortunately, it took me a while to respond since life has been a little hectic lately, so here goes...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Corporate Trainer & Human Resource Generalist for a financial services firm
2. Human Resources Manager for a private ambulance company (where I met Dominic)
3. Assistant to the Director of Scheduling in college (basically, event planning)
4. Clothing store sales person

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Forrest Gump
2. The Running Man
3. Star Wars (any of the original three)
4. Van Wilder

Four places I have lived:
1. Baltimore City
2. The middle of nowhere, otherwise known as Gapland, MD
3. Columbia, MD
4. Elkridge, MD

Four TV shows I love to watch (only four?!?):
1. The Amazing Race
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Survivor
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. France
2. Dominican Republic
3. Bahamas
4. California

Four websites I visit daily:
1. IVF Connections
2. Reality News Online
3. Ebay
4. Yahoo

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Maryland crabs
2. Good pizza (The Thirsty Dog comes to mind)
3. Chocolate
4. Sushi

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Signing the final paperwork to sell our house in the city
2. Visiting friends anywhere
3. Italy
4. Someplace very, very warm

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Hi thought I would stop by, just visiting from the adoption forums, Grayson is such a Cutie Pie!