Friday, October 27, 2006

It's Not For Halloween

Today I pulled out some of the clothes I've had stored for Grayson to wear once the weather got a little cooler. Included in that stack was an outfit that was given to me when Dominic and I had first started trying to have a baby. My sister gave it to me one day when the family had all come together for one of our many get-togethers. She had seen it and thought of me - it was a Snoopy one-piece pullover. She thought of me because I used to collect Snoopy (I still have a bunch of stuff to pass down to the kids) after I played him in a school play.

So today I washed the outfit and took a few pictures of Grayson wearing it. This was the first gift I had ever received for my future baby. Unfortunately it's already a little too small for Grayson (and it's an 18 month size!!), but I'm glad he got to wear it at least once. I'm sure it will fit the next baby since we'll be pulling for a little girl. I would hope she won't be quite as big as Grayson!! Oh, and as for the title of the post, this isn't his Halloween costume, those pictures will come soon enough.

And now for the pictures...

Baby Snoopy

Yes, that's a tail on the back!!
Could I get any cuter??

1 comment:

Erica said...

He's so cute in that outfit! It was great seeing you & Grayson yesterday, Laura! Thanks so much for coming down, the tots had a great time.