Thursday, October 12, 2006

Oh, What Fun!

One of Grayson's favorite pasttimes is getting into the cabinets. I don't really have a problem with him exploring, as long as he can't hurt himself in the process. I recently emptied a cabinet in the office, where we spend a lot of our time, and I now store a bunch of Grayson's toys in it. He has since discovered that when the cabinet is empty, he can fit into it. You can see by the pictures he seems very proud of himself. And that he thinks he's getting away with something!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how adorable! I can't wait to see you guys- I have something I think Grayson will enjoy playing in:

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=65367&cdate=20061008&ctime=152953

Erica

Anonymous said...

This might be the most adorable picture I've ever seen. CUTE!

Anne C. said...

I love how delighted kids get when they think they're being naughty!