Monday, December 03, 2007

Whining!!!

Grayson is a pretty tough kid. When he falls down, he usually gets up without even a whimper and if he is crying, I know that means it must have hurt. A lot. But lately I've had to put up with a different type of cry, something I knew was coming, but I guess I wasn't prepared for it - the whining.

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't know if I'm more annoyed by the whining itself or the fact that it's coming from my son who is normally so verbally expressive. I'm reading up on the ways to deal with it and how to hopefully make it stop, but it's taking a lot of patience. Something I've been short on these days.

On a much happier note, Dominic and I decided to start decorating for Christmas yesterday. I really didn't think Grayson would "get into it" that much, but I was very wrong. He loved decorating the tree and his face would light up when we pulled out a new ornament. I just wish I had recorded it because it was so much fun to watch. Oh, well. Hopefully next year he'll enjoy it just as much.

No comments: