Monday, May 26, 2008

And Now For Some Good News!!

I can't believe I'm posting this. After five months of living in our basement, we have finally come from the underground to live in our newly remodeled home!!! I feel like I am seeing the sun for the first time. I have a lot of other stuff to talk about - Mother's Day, Memorial Day, moving (in general) - with a bunch of pictures, but today is going to be very busy and I need to get started. We've been "living" in the upstairs since Friday night (which, BTW, Grayson did an EXCELLENT job in his new big boy bed), but we really haven't moved, and that's what we plan to do today. So, off I go, but before I do, here's a picture of Grayson "helping" one of the workers in the house. They are putting up the new railing around the basement steps. Grayson has really enjoyed having all the workers here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How very, very exciting! I know you've been waiting for this for what seems like ages. I can't wait to see the final result sometime over the summer (but more importantly, I can't wait to see you in NYC in a few weeks!).

Mel said...

Oh YAY! I'm so glad you are back upstairs.