Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Most Candy, Ever!

I think I posted last year that I had never been trick-or-treating. Every year, I would hear "maybe next year." I still got to dress up every Halloween and go to parties and have a great time, I had just never experienced trick-or-treating until last year with Grayson.

Well, this year Grayson went to his cousin's school for "Trunk-or-Treat." I'm sure those of you with kids in preschool or other types of schools have heard of this. The parents come to the school, decorate their trunks, and the kids come to each car to get candy - like going from house to house, only from car to car.

I couldn't go with him because I had a show, but I saw the results. It has to be one of the biggest bags of candy I've ever seen. Grayson barely even gets candy, so this is pretty much enough to last him an entire year. BUT, we still have trunk-or-treat at his school on Thursday and then regular trick-or-treating next Friday. I'm starting to understand why we never went.
Getting Candy from Aunt Linda

For more pictures, click here.

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a cute costume! Benjamin is going as a lion, and I'm trying to teach him to say "trick or treat". He never gets candy either, so I'm not sure he "gets" the point of asking for it!

Anonymous said...

Wow Laura - Grayson is getting so big!!!! He is a cutie in his costume. Enjoy the candy!!!