Friday, June 15, 2007

Three Glorious Hours!!!

Not too much to report at this point, but I just had to share that Grayson took a three hour nap yesterday!! I can't even explain how glorious it truly was. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with him, but entertaining an 18 month old all day long since he usually doesn't take a nap can be pretty rough. We tend to keep pretty busy, but last week was his last day at The Little Gym until the fall which means we're home a little more often than usual and that can take its toll on both of us. He doesn't like to be stuck in the house and neither do I.

I have no idea why he decided to sleep so much, but I'm certainly not going to allow myself to get used to it because I'm sure it's not going to happen again any time soon. At least I now know what it feels like to have a toddler who takes a nap!! And I will continue to be jealous of all you Moms who get that every day.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh wow Laura, I am so glad for you! I am right here with you, jealous of all the other moms that get a 3 hour break a day;)